Ok, here goes another round:
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Sleeping in my own bed.
2. Eagleman, to see Jen H. and hopefully crush my 2007 time.
3. The day after Eagleman, when we fly to London.
4. Spending 2 weeks in Europe with my family, eating, drinking, wandering the countryside on a bike or running.
5. Did I mention the drinking?
6. July 27th...the day after IMUSA. I'll be standing in line for my finisher's gear.
7. August 23rd...we head to the beach for 2 weeks.
8. Did I mention the French and Spanish wine...
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Rode 56 miles.
2. Worked hard to regain my confidence on the bike. Made it down that monster downhill into Keene without crying or peeing my pants. Rode the last 12 miles of the course alone.
3. Took some pictures of the beautiful waterfalls along the back of the bike course. Peed in the woods.
4. Ran down that damned hill into town, and back up it for a 20 minute transition run.
5. Had a well-deserved hour long massage.
6. Ate a great dinner of salmon, roasted green beans, brown rice, and salad.
7. Swam 1500 yds and didn't drown (I was tired). Took fun pictures of my friends in the pool.
8. Drank some wine and ate pretzels with nutella with my friends.
8 Things I Would Like To Do:
1. Run another 10k with my daughter this year.
2. Break 4:30 in a marathon.
3. Take my kids to see the world: safari in Africa, visit the Taj Majal, snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef, see the Parthenon...the list is endless.
4. Find a part time design job that challenges me and keeps me mentally engaged.
5. Vineman 2010 with so many of my friends, to include a little bit of winetasting in Sonoma with them!
6. Wave a magic wand and make Joey's diabetes go away.
7. See my children grown up, happy, and doing what they love.
8. Take my grandchildren on fun trips to the beach and Disney world.
8 Shows I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
4. The Colbert Report
5-8... We don't watch more than that regularly...