Friday, December 14, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel

So, some of you might think I've been super lazy since my last post. I go and add a list of all my workouts, then bag on doing any of them for a whole seven days. Well, I've got some good excuses...which I need to take advantage of since this summer and fall there will be no excuses, good or otherwise. I handed in my end-of-semester thesis project on Tuesday and last night took my AutoCAD exam. Today I went to yoga, then hung my daughter's new drapes which I consider a stair master workout--up and down, up and down on a step ladder. I will be at spinning tomorrow morning (I promise!) for those yummy 1/2 mile repeats and such, after which it's time to buckle down and study for my last exam in Lighting Design on Monday. Also due that day are construction documents, and I'm done for the semester. Whew!
Christmas week we will be in Munich and Salzburg. I do plan on packing my running shoes--I'm hoping there are some good running trails through the Englischer Garten. Our return on the 1st will mean I have only 305 days left before IMFL....
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

Congrats on wrapping up your arduous sounding semester - and have a fabulous time on your trip!!!! Hope you'll be posting about your adventures.