- Frostbite 15k
- Monument Ave 10k (I hope this is the year I break 50mins--2:30 faster than last year)
- Smith Mountain Lake Sprint (I had such a good time last year, I'll squeeze training for it into the thesis madness)
- Columbia (I may not be able to do this one since it is scheduled for the day after both my and my son's commencements--knock on wood that we both graduate)
- Timberman 70.3 in August (with 13 other TGs in beautiful New Hampshire)
- Ironman Florida in November
Somewhere in there will be the Maymont 1/2 marathon and possibly the olympic distance Patriot race in Williamsburg in September. At first glance it doesn't look like much, and there is a loooong break between the May races and Timberman (Greece, here I come!), but I'm sure there will be more races thrown into the mix as they open up for registration and I won't be lazing around. I've added another list to the blog, listing my workouts, which is an idea taken from several other Iron(wo)men TG's in an effort to keep me honest and compel me to attend more of those early morning sessions.