- I too sort my M&Ms and Skittles by color before eating them, preferably in pairs.
- I always end up shirtless at indoor cycling. I understand from Lynn that this is becoming a topic of conversation at Maramarc, but hey, I get hot and sweaty and I don't like feeling like my skin can't breathe.
- I've always wished I could be 5'5"-6" tall. It's a chore finding trousers long enough, or men tall enough (I've only dated one man who was over 6' tall). Luckily my husband doesn't mind when I wear heels, but if we're having our picture taken, I still kick off my shoes and squat down a little bit so I don't appear to be too much of an Amazon looming over him.
- I hate big purses, and I can't understand what the hell women carry around in them. All you need is a wallet, Cell phone, keys, Carmex, a pen, and a jump drive which are the only contents of my purse. That said, I am breaking my own cardinal rule since my current purse is a BIG zebra print thing that is quite empty--I bought it hoping it would be big enough to carry my laptop.
- When I cook chili, I will either make vegetarian black bean chili or texas-style, all-meat chili. I can't stand the hamburger and kidney bean variety and I refuse to make it. Blame my mother for that one.
- I have been known to wear a hair scrotum (aka a snood), so named by the 6' man I dated. I've now owned that particular snood for almost 20 years and I can't bring myself to get rid of it, even though my husband hates it and wants to burn it.
- I am a bit fanatical about the way the dishwasher gets loaded. Blame my grandmother for that one.
Who is next? Susie Q?