Friday, June 6, 2008

Heat Advisories

Joy of joys. At 6am tomorrow it will be in the mid 70s, with almost 90% humidity. By 9am, it's supposed to feel like 90 degrees, with almost 70% humidity. I went out and bought a fuel belt last night, and the little bottles are full of Endura and currently sitting in the freezer. I'm sure by the time we start the run, they'll be liquid again. I've got the cooler, clif shot blocks, and extra water ready to go. I'm hoping IronKateMonster is right and training in this crap makes us stronger (as long as it doesn't kill us)! Best wishes to those racing this weekend--at Eagleman and Vancouver, and especially to TriGirl40 and TriMom Jonah swimming the Chesapeake Bay 4.4 miler on Sunday! I wish you all cool(er) temps, gentle breezes, and a following current!

No comments: